Thursday, June 7, 2012

Official Video



In the places of power, the word that is spoken
Is that the Great kingdom of Britain is broken:
On our streets, shop windows are broken by vandals
& our MPs are embroiled in expenses scandals
& our journalists are found guilty of phone-hacking
& our banks are broke and need our financial backing

In the places of power, the word that is spoken
Is that the Great kingdom of Britain is broken--
But there is a secret place, where there speaks a different word
And if those with ears to hear will hear, then that voice can be heard...


Voice:
Peter, do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me?

(Jn. 21)

Voice:
I want you to run for archbishop!
(Hab. 2:2, 1 Tim. 3:1)

Peter:
But God, I'm too young!

Voice:
Do not say 'I'm too young',
for I have set my words on your lips.
You shall go to all to whom I send you,
and whatever I command you, you shall speak.

(Jer. 1)

Now I've heard the voice of God,
I must obey the simple call:
to preach the gospel, save the lost,
revive the saved and train them all.


Thanks to Saulo Vilela, for putting this brilliant little explanatory video together.

No comments:

Post a Comment